The Gyro Club of Fraser Delta began as the Gyro Club of Kerrisdale in 1956. It began because of an ever growing Gyro Club of Vancouver.
Our Club eventually moved their meetings to Richmond to be closer to where the majority resided.
In 2008 we changed our name to better represent the area where our members lived.
The following were the founding members of our Club:
President – Douglas D. Darling
Vice President – Victor J. Hay Secretary – Sam Levis Treasurer – Donald S. Darling
Director – William E. Brisbin Director – Ronald.A Park Director – F. Lorne Yorke
Bris Brisbin Harry Carr Hey Claxton Don Darling Doug Darling
Gord Drainie Jim Finlay Fred Fulton Vic Hay Bob Horne
Rex Jackson Hugh Langton Sam Levis Ben Lockhart Ken Mayhew
Groffe Murdoch Cliff Murphy Jim MacKay George McKenney Berk Neff
Ron Park Jim Paton Rich Whitehead Dick Wright Lorne Yorke